Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

Trial

Hish..
This is just the first trial..
I just want talk to my hand..
Actually, I tried to be myself but everything is going down.
I cannot feel free to be myself..
Problems always come around my sweet life..
I`m praying every time just to be the best in my life pathway..
but I`m still looking for..for..not someone..somebody..
but I myself..
I don`t care if you are thinking I`m the crazy one..
but Please think yourself first before talking about people...
That`s why that words cannot come out if you are in conscious..
Anyway, I still keep praying n praying..
Because i know He will always in my side..
whatever, whoever, whenever, wherever..
HE always in my heart..
Hope this heart will only for Him..
Because from Him i came,From Him also i will go..
ever n ever..Everlasting..

No comments:

Post a Comment